[PD] Does Pd have a "sound"?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:39:45 CET 2016

On another note about declare, I think it's not a pain in the ass if you're
just using it to make it easier when you're sharing with others.

But it's quite a pain to being forced to use it and then every time you
want to use a particular external you must do it, save the patch, close it,
then re open so you can finally have that external, no matter if you had
the library installed. Specially if that is actually unnecessary. I had
never seen that in my Pd years, I think it's really weird.