[PD] How's Pd limited?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 22:42:59 CET 2016

> It's always Cleveland.
You'd probably work like the dickens and make a patch that saves Cleveland.  But the next day when they attack
another city you'd open up the patch and be unable to make sense of all your spaghetti.
At least you could use your Cleveland-saving patch as a prototype to sell software to the DoD.

-Jonathan