[PD] vanilla / iterate through audio in array

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 17:46:46 CET 2016

Hi,

On 08/03/16 16:25, jlistshit wrote:
> Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I'm a composer from Berlin.
>
> This question might have been asked before:
> In PD vanilla: How can i detect jumps from negative to positive values in an array?
>
> I am using until with tabread, and just that little bit of porcessing, which gives me a bang or a 1, when the phase changes, is missing.
>
> Any insight appreciated and thank you in advance.

If you want the challenge and satisfaction of working it out for
yourself, don't look at the attached solution.  A few hints:

a binary 0/1 message stream makes detecting transitions easier

[t f f] with crossed wires can act as a one-float-message delay line

you can use the cold right inlet of an object to store a value for later

Claude
--
http://mathr.co.uk