[PD] [initbang] in Pd.0.47

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 13:21:31 CEST 2016

Fair enough, I can see why it would be useful.

In case anyone else wants it, here is what I've been using to block iemguts/initbang when the patch is opened for editing rather than loaded as an abstraction. It's just a closed spigot that opens when $0 produces a value for the parent level canvas. Mandatory creation argument specifies the depth (usually 2).