[PD] disis_gpio can only access 10 pins (raspberry pi)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jun 11 05:08:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

This is because this was built on the older RPi with the primary focus
being LOP shield that has  10 gpio pins available:
https://moderndevice.com/product/lots-of-pots-lop-board-for-raspberry-pi/

I will gladly update the design to accommodate additional pins. Is this
pertaining to RPi 3? If so, do you have a link with the documentation
for the additional pins?

Best,

Ico