[PD] a multislider GUI as abstraction

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:15:07 CEST 2016

> Hi Raphaël,
>

>> I love pd, but I miss some GUIs, like a good break-points curve editing
>> (i am aware about [envgen] but it's buggy inside graph-on-parent), for
>> envelopes or dynamic compressor ...
>>

> Just today I completed a first reissue of the tof library containing
> [breakpoints], a derivate of [ggee/envgen] for deken. I found it unstable
> in edit mode, but not yet in a GOP. Can you describe the buggyness of
> [envgen]? I could try to do something about it.

Sorry Fred, I remembered that when inside a gop abstraction, the displayed
curve of [envgen] did let traces when its wrapping GOP-object was moved in
edit mode. But that was a year or two ago, on windows, and now I can't
reproduce this malfunction on my new setup (mac os X + pd-0.46-7 + ggee via
deken).
So my mistake, sorry.
I'll give a fresh look to [envgen]. But i always wondered if it would be
complicate to have a few other features (like curved interpolation, or sort
of bezier curve instead of only linear interpolation between points).

cheers,

Raphaël