[PD] for libraries in d_fat format, use [declare] instead. was Re: Missing pd_darwin files with zexy in 0.47.1

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 5 20:38:22 CEST 2016

On 09/05/2016 04:53 PM, Samuel Burt wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response. Sorry I was not specific enough. I was not
> aware of the differences in how Pd handles zexy v0.0 and zexy v2.2.6.

well, there is no zexy "v0.0".
deken provides a "v0.0.extended" which is not quite the same as "v0.0"
(and is just a made-up version for all libraries that were stripped from
Pd-extended; in retrospect this idea was somewhat faulty as nobody seems
to understand it)

> Using [declare zexy] does work with version 2.2.6. I had tried [import
> zexy]

Pd-0.47 does not have an [import] object.
[import] was just the Pd-extended way of saying [declare]

gfmds
IOhannes