[PD] Purr Data beta 2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:45:54 CEST 2016

Judging from the output of brew —env, there is a MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET you should be able to set/override. Simplest way would be when running brew <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23338713/homebrew-how-to-permanently-override-homebrew-cc-homebrew-cxx-env-settings>:

    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.6 brew …

That, in combination with —build-from-source when installing packages, might give you want you need.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>