[PD] Purr Data Beta 4

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 19:34:00 CET 2016

> So you dropped development for older OSs than 10.9?

What happened to bring up this question?  Was it working
on beta 3 but not beta 4?  Is there a generic error message
you are getting?  All those (and more) are important details.
Armed with them I can investigate what's going on.
I have a mac mini that I use for testing the OSX version.  It
runs 10.11.  I changed from macports to homebrew for beta
3.  Anything I can do to get things working on older versions
of OSX that is sustainable and not actively discouraged by Apple,
I will do.

-Jonathan