[PD] Purr Data rc4

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:21:12 CET 2017

>Here's a prototype using the new data structure [draw] commands

I mentioned.

I`ll try, I was writing the following:

For clarity I prefer to go backwards as sliders are already there: [V/Hslider].

Lets go to a more basic & useful html+Pd.

Some useful things:

+ The html tag <iframe> which displays html on a given area of another html.
This could simplify the [htmlcanvas] object that I was asking.
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp
Careful with the "try it yourself", the src=*.html is incomplete/missing.

+ The CSS "z-index: -1;" which provide layers.

Also here some interesting combination of href= and javascript:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7755088/what-does-href-expression-a-href-javascript-a-do