[PD] soundfiler features

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:39:28 CET 2017

Ed Kelly

I couldn't agree more

by the way, I just released a cyclone update and it has an abstraction that
I made which clones max's buffer~ and it has about 90% of its features. One
that is missing is just something like you described, which is being able
to know how many channels are there in the file and upload it accordingly
with that many channels.

I even have more requests I wanted to add, which would be also giving the
sample rate of the file.

Those two informations would make [soundfiler] really more powerful

cheers