[PD] Cross-platform uniform GUI rendering of patches.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:10:04 CET 2017

> I don't really have a strong point, at the same time I also do not
> think that one is much worse than the other.

It's because, as you said, you don't think of it as text... I guess it is
less of an issue if you take text and comments out of the way, but you have
to think about documentation, help files, tutorials, the audio examples
from miller's book that come in Pd... it is a nightmare to me! My eyes hurt
at the first glimpse ;)

[image: Imagem inline 1]

*let's start writing emails in bold to see how that goes as well, so I can
point it out...*
*it's weird right? :) *