[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

JTG III jordanthomasgibbonsiii at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 20:18:32 CEST 2017

I also got rid of the plots, which also solved my problem, I may have
deleted mine, though.I'll check when I get back home in an hour or so, but
off the top of my head, there would have been Gem and iemlib, and really I
think that's about it, so maybe it's Gem?

On Jul 15, 2017 1:30 PM, "me.grimm" <megrimm at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> dans retina changes
>
> ah.... i see now there is a specific branch for this. can the osx-retina-support
> branch be merged with master?
>
> thanks!
>
> On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 1:23 PM, me.grimm <megrimm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> also i wonder if its possible to compile with dans retina changes. i can
>> not remember off tip of head but i "think" this was using tc/tcl 8.6? I
>> attached image. bottom is old 0.47.1 compile and top is recent compile. i
>> did not see anything specific to this in pull requests.
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 1:19 PM, me.grimm <megrimm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> yeah sure. old plist:
>>>
>>> // !!! BINARY PROPERTY LIST WARNING !!!
>>> //
>>> // The pretty-printed property list below has been created
>>> // from a binary version on disk and should not be saved as
>>> // the ASCII format is a subset of the binary representation!
>>> //
>>> { audioapi = "4";
>>> audiobuf = "5";
>>> "audioindev1" = "0 2";
>>> "audioindevname1" = "Built-in Microph";
>>> "audiooutdev1" = "0 2";
>>> "audiooutdevname1" = "Built-in Output";
>>> blocksize = "64";
>>> callback = "0";
>>> defeatrt = "0";
>>> flags = "";
>>> "loadlib1" = "Gem";
>>> nloadlib = "1";
>>> noaudioin = "False";
>>> noaudioout = "False";
>>> nomidiin = "True";
>>> nomidiout = "True";
>>> npath = "1";
>>> "path1" = "/Users/megrimm/Library/Pd/Gem";
>>> rate = "44100";
>>> standardpath = "1";
>>> verbose = "0";