[PD] Easy way to list used abstractions in patch?

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:17:58 CEST 2017

I agree this is indeed very useful. I would even dare to raise the stakes, if you allow:

Maybe since there is deken, which adds externals to pd, it would be nice to have a similar tool that packs and exports a "distribution" of pd for performance, with all required libs/abs/prefs the patch requires. (Perhaps even for multiple platforms, but this is asking too much). In mac it would be close to a sort of make app adapted to the patch.

Could this be possible? I'd be interested in contributing to this if so and i still need a huge lot to learn

I've seen pd distributions in many highly experienced users, and so I also ask if this is the only solution (packing a distribution) when it comes to the "last steps" before publishing a patch/piece that has a lot of extra stuff that might break if not mantained/adapted, etc.

Cheers,

fd

fdch.github.io/tv

>>> www.aircushionfinish.com