[PD] Standard Paths & Canonical practice for managing/installing externals

jmejia at anestheticaudio.com jmejia at anestheticaudio.com
Sat Jul 29 18:45:18 CEST 2017

This looks great! Really well detailed guide Alex. This documentation is
much needed.

This documentation is actually "How do I install Externals and Help
File" - wheras the website simply answers "Where do I install External
and Help Files.

I wonder if we could integrate this document into that page?

Part 2 of Alex's document would look good there in place of what's
already there. And the rest of it could maybe be linked / referenced in
other ways.