[PD] New users and external path struggles

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:17:06 CEST 2017

>> Disclaimer: I am aware that GEM does not run on 64 bit,

this is a whole new discussion we should start and after new pd release we
should figure out how to go forward with this. as dan mentioned
avfoundation osx framework plugin is 20% done. i have compiled a couple
days ago and it DOES load a film but there is some kind of memory leak
which crashes pd....

again.... we should start a separate list thread on this. maybe on gem-dev?

>> Working on Pd the last couple weeks has been rewarding in providing
usability improvements but, at this point, it feels like whack a mole &
burn out.

5 serious gold stars and a major round of applause... im sure there is no
thanking enough on the great work...

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.