[PD] Compiling gendy~.pd_linux

David Medine dmedine at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 18 14:30:46 CEST 2017

Actually, I think all you have to do to resolve this error is change' 0'
in line 243 of gendy~.cpp to '0.0', or put '(float)' --- or more
properly '(gendysamp_t)' --- in front of it. I.e. line 243 should read:

(*display_buf)[n++]= (gendy_t)0.0;

You might keep getting related compiler errors, though until you match
the author's specific build setup.