[PD] initbang in vanilla (was Re: how to destroy/delete an object with dynamic patching?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:45:17 CEST 2017

> On 19/10/17 16:23, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> > On 10/19/2017 03:20 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> >> If not, since I do not want dependancies to other external libraries,
>
> Why?

Why not? I mean, sorry, but I'm not comfortable or happy getting into a
kind of discussion on where I have to defend personal preferences and ideas
that I don't really care to defend if others disagree. But if you have
considerations against it, I'm happy to hear, though I reserve myself the
right to make up my own mind.

thanks