[PD] hoa & cream can't load library on 0.48/0.48.1-test

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 00:00:51 CET 2017

I have to investigate the problem but I think the GUIs of HOA and Cream are not compatible with the tcl/tk version used by 0.48. I think if you avoid the GUIs, it should work. A new version is planned for HOA. It's almost done but I have a lot of other things to finish before. Anyway it's on my todo list. And for Cream, it needs a refactoring so I can't tell you when it will be done. And my idea was to include the library in cyclone, I have to see this with the devs.

Cheers