[PD] Windows test builds

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Jan 21 14:43:56 CET 2018

Hello Lucas,

Le 12/01/2018 à 19:25, Lucas Cordiviola a écrit :

> Also I have a working an sounding (also with ASIO) 64-bit Pd.

  thank you for those attemps at building full 64-bit PureData version!

I've tried out the following build with my UAD soundcard, unfortunately
the Appolo  drivers doesn't show up in ASIO devices.

> For those who want to test download from:
>
> http://lucarda.com.ar/x/pd-0.48.1-test64bit.zip
>
> We can't load any external as for windows they are all 32-bit.

  Isn't it possible to make an external that would help for loading
32-bit externals, like it's done with VST Bridge?

Best regards.