[PD] MySQL Pd external?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Jan 23 13:30:09 CET 2018

> I'm not sure SQL and Pd go well together so nicely.

sadly, Pd doesn't go well together with most other languages.... but SQL is not so bad in this context, compare that to assembling JS or PHP statements in Pd! (it's all possible with [list tosymbol], but it's a pain.)
I think simple single SQL statements would work quite fine as Pd lists (the trailing semicolon could be ommited).
anyhow, I would consider such an external useful very simple database interaction, for everything else an approach like yours or Thomas' is definitely preferable!