[PD] Save Pd console as pdwindow.txt

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:18:11 CET 2018

As a follow up, I've added a print confirmation so you at least know what's going on:

saved console to: /some/file/pdwindow.txt

See https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/282/commits/e34c833cd977651f781e61c16e0af44b28576504 <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/282/commits/e34c833cd977651f781e61c16e0af44b28576504>

As you suggest, the better fix would be to dynamically change the menu item listing but that requires an additional translation and extra code. If the main issue for you was "What was I saving?/Why did I save the console?", maybe this small confirmation print will suffice for now?