[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.4: Pd external library written with openFrameworks

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 03:29:24 CET 2018

on ubuntu after installing via 'find externals', not having it update my
path but then creating a patch and writing [declare -stdlib ofelia] Pd
immediately closes with "Pd: signal 4"

I don't have open frameworks installed.
I'm running the most up to date version of pure data master.

I'll install open frameworks.