[PD] bug with edit-mode (was Re: [PD-announce] PD 0.49-0test1 released)

JTG III jordanthomasgibbonsiii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:08:30 CEST 2018

Okay I can can confirm that using donecanvasdialog is triggering the edit
mode thing, though I'm not sure why there is no indication from pd upon
patches made by other people, such as waveform.mmb or whatever it is
called, and a couple of others and they all toggled edit mode on the parent
patch.
They also all cause pd to crash when the parent patch is closed. I didn't
get any hints from the terminal but the script I usually use to start pd
wasn't working for some reason and I have to head out again for an hour or
two but I'll look into it more when I get back.