[PD] German translation of Pd

Jurgen Frenz noise.now at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:43:17 CET 2018

Allow me to insist on my bracket [in Klammern] suggestion - the fact
that the menus AND help patches are not localised in any other language
than English makes it vital to have both a rendering of the meaning (=
translation) and a reference to the original keyword.
I have been teaching Pd in China and Malaysia and I am fully aware of
the extreme value of a translation of the text body.

Best
Jürgen