[PD] chronometer + metronome that syncs multiple Android/iOS devices over network?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:48:03 CET 2019

>> I just experienced this again. For some reason despite BMP was 60 the
>> tick was twice faster, if not more, for a while, later it went down to
>> 60. I dont know why this might be happening. It just happens
>> sometimes. I think at some point it was the opposite, it went down to
>> 30bpm or so.
>
> Hi Enrike,
>
> This sounds like a bug. If you can get me a patch that replicates it
> reliably I'll file an issue on GitHub.

I will try but its going to be difficult because it just happens very
randomly and I dont see any pattern at all to guess where it might come
from. Just in case it is an initialization issue with the BPM argument
in the sync-jams object, I am passing a set-state /BPM 60 message on
loadbang after a 1 sec delay. So far I have not seen it again but it
pops very very randomly so it might be coming from anywhere else.

enrike