[PD] PdWeekend 2019/11/04 planning group [NB/Pd 2020 Vision Worldwide Fest News]

Joe Deken newblankets at newblankets.org
Fri Jul 5 22:41:21 CEST 2019

There will be a PdWeekend October 4-6 in San Diego instigated by Miller
and Friends (as ever).

It's a happy circumstance that I don't need to explain to Pd-list what a
*PdWeekend* as if
as if I could. Rather you should simply ask someone who's participated in
a PdW with us all.

The usual suspects are percolating the kettle as an ad-hoc steering
committee. (It's more like the merrygo round  that Hans and friends
devised at Madagascar Institute, actually ...)

Our next PdWeekend events will take place in San Diego and Los Angeles
October 4 - 6 (Fri-Sun)

Starting of on Friday with a little
welcome and "gear tech-handout&munching" session Friday afternoon   then ...

. a RaspberryPi(4) *box lunch*  ... which will actually be
RPi-box-dinner-and-speakers-&-demos

. round-workbenching on Saturday featuring the edgy-leading-edgers of Pd
and NB/SuitSup

. Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday gala events
     at CrashSpace LA and its neighborhood arts-tech-conspiracies

.Handmade music and beer, of course (and handmade beer, maybe)

This is far to preliminary to be an *announcement* but let it be a
provocation for you to float your ideas to the list or elsewhere.   It's
always great to meet a Pd-land neighbor again anywhere.