[PD] OSC data from [list trim]

Mitchell Turner mmturner2468 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 18:01:23 CEST 2019

Dan,
After reading your reply to a separate thread, I took a look at your MrPeach to vanilla OSC patch here:

https://github.com/danomatika/BangYourHead/tree/master/6.Communication <https://github.com/danomatika/BangYourHead/tree/master/6.Communication>

I am trying to adapt your patch to use the TouchOSC app from my iPhone.  However, I am running in to a road block.  Everything works as expected until the output of [list trim].  At that point, I can print the data but unable to route the data further.  The printed message seems fine; it is usually something like: 1 toggle1 1. (This message is the result of turning the first toggle on page 1 on.)

If I send this message “1 toggle1 1” to a [route 1], I expect the message toggle1 1 to come out of the first outlet of route, however, nothing comes out of the first outlet.

My patch looks like this:

[listen 8000(

[netrecieve -u -b]

[oscparse]

[list trim]

[route 1]

I’d like to have a [route 1 2 3 4] to separate the data coming from the various pages in the OSC app.  From there, I’d like to further direct the data using [route fader1 fader 2 toggle1 toggle 2].

Thanks for any help,
Mitch