[PD] Pd in VCV Rack?

pat pagano shreeswifty at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:49:35 CEST 2019

Anyone interested in running pd or "libpd" inside VCV rack?
of I think it would be great if pd could be run inside vcv rack would be
wonderful and the developer of VCV rack ,andrew belt has made a few
suggestions with this scripting HOST module
Andrew Belt <https://www.facebook.com/andrewpbelt> I've released VCV
Prototype for VCV Rack, which would be ideal for embedding libpd as a
"scripting language". See the "Adding a script engine" section in
https://github.com/VCVRack/VCV-Prototype
<https://github.com/VCVRack/VCV-Prototype?fbclid=IwAR3c-rro6sau6aUBdCzT12ld6uE39yv_6iBlxgKZRF-Jp10P2i1wEDmY7rU>
if
anyone wants to add the wrapper class.

Can someone help me make this a reality?

--
*Patrick Pagano  B.S, M.F.A*
*Assistant Professor, *Interactive Media & Education