[PD] Mr. Peach missing packOSC/unpackOSC?

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:03:50 CEST 2019

Interestingly, I tried installing on Windows via Deken, but objects
declared [osc/~] and [mrpeach/net/~] would only work if I changed them all
to just [mrpeach/~]. Can any other Windows users confirm? I am using Pd
0.48 on Ubuntu and 0.50 on Windows though, so I'm not sure if it's the
difference in OS or the difference in versions that is causing this
discrepancy.