[PD] Somewhat nice circles using data structures with anti-aliasing implementing Xiaolin Wu circle algorithm (vanilla)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 00:29:14 CET 2019

I didn't implement a [knob], it's a two dimensional slider but the
boundaries are a circle, anyway, still working on it.

I feel like implementing knob also and it'd be cool if I could implement a
grid of knobs to control a routing matrix, but then I think it'd be way too
heavy and impractical, so the best option would be to just have a way to
draw circles in Data Structures with a dedicated object.

I see Purr Data has a [draw] object that draws circles and stuff, but it's
a whole different GUI language that we can't use, but we could use one for
vanilla.

It's out of my league, but I hope someone else could propose the inclusion
of such object.

cheers