[PD] Subprocess CPU core check

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:22:35 CET 2020

Dear list,
I am getting closer to the solution of binding process to a certain core
with taskset.
e.g. taskset 0xa gedit will bind the gedit to the tenth core.

Now the problem is that I cannot identify the subprocess by its name as it
will be pd too, and the PID will be always different so cannot use that
number too.
What would be the logical solution for starting the subprocess from pd with
the taskedit command?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Popesz