[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 183, Issue 6

Peter Nyboer p at nbor.us
Tue Jun 2 05:38:16 CEST 2020

Thanks IOhannes and Max.
Since I’m not a PD pro, please confirm this works as intended:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmPlEih_DRI9k_FmdvucsfcG0fbRCquk/view?usp=sharing

I’d like to publish this for posterity, so I want it to be as accessible as possible. It’s a basic DMX light control example with some explainer text.
Between this and Max examples, it took a lot of digging around to figure this out because I couldn’t find an example like this in my native tongue!
I’d like to save the next person some time, as it’s pretty valuable.

That said, I’d like to get this on puredata.info as that seems like the most permanent repository, though I could also put it up on my github.

Peter.