[PD] A fifth IMMEDIATE YES from New Blankets [Checking for interest: Scheme interpreter external for PD (Iain Duncan)]

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 22 20:49:45 CEST 2020

I think that's a good approach.  You can do a lot with multiple instances!

The chuck~ object is really ancient now, I doubt it runs.  And the sc3~
object (also really ancient) was a test to see if I could 'embed' it inside
max/msp without violating the copyright restrictions.

I have updated the rtcmix~ object recently, both max/msp and pd versions;
OSX and WIndows 10.  We're using rtcmix a lot in our unity work.  Fun!

brad