[PD] Pd FLOSS Manual, what to do with it?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:32:15 CEST 2021

great to hear, we're actually doing this over here now
https://github.com/pure-data/pddp

and we should probably announce this sometime soon to recruit more forces
:)

Regarding floss, what's worrying me is that I cannot seem to get signed in
to edit it :/ no one here has access to it really (the english one)? Or can
tell me what to do?

cheers