[PD] Binaural w32?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Jun 5 23:38:16 CEST 2021

> 1st order with 4 channels seems to already provide stereo spacialization
Sure, but higher ambisonics orders give more accuracy.

> (I just want to turn a stereo signal into stereo binaural).
I guess you also want to spatialize the signal in some way? There is no
benefit in just "converting" a stereo track to binaural IMO, the stereo
image just gets worse...

> I couldn't also find any documentation on how to control the vst
> parameters in the website
Just like any other VST plugin. Have a look at the "pd parameter"
section in vstplugin~-help.pd

Christof