[PD] what's the 3rd value of bonk~'s cooked output?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 28 00:32:58 CET 2022

It's teh 'center of gravity' of the bonk spectrum, that is, the centroid
of the spectrum considered as a distribution.  It's intended to be a
sort of 'spectral centroid' along the lines of David Wessel's old idea,
but measuring the centroid in 'bonk's might correlate bette with perceived
brilliance.  The word 'temperature' is intended as an analog to
'color temperature' which I believe is a corresponding concept for
optical spectra.

cheers
Miller