[PD] Pd 52.2 different font in console?

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Apr 10 17:03:33 CEST 2022

Hi Alex,

As Iohannes kindly replied when I last brought this up, there is now a solution for this:

Put a file named "mypdwindowgeometry-plugin.tcl" (the base-name does not
matter but it *must* end with "-plugin.tcl") with the following content
into your Pd-searchpath (without the backticks):

```
if {[winfo exists .pdwindow]} {
        wm geometry .pdwindow  =538x300+0+458
}
```

Change those four values to match your desired console window size and placement.

Best,

Phil Stone
UC Davis