[PD] Pd as a VST on Wine

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:18:45 CEST 2022

Hi Alfonso,

> Is this new version multi-instance capable?

I think it is but i'm not sure. IIRC you can have more than one Pd in
your DAW and they work independently of each others (no cross-talks)

> and can use any external in the VST?

Yes.

> Any plan for a VST3 and CLAP version?

VST3 would be nice. I'm not so much C/C++ skilled yet (also for a CLAP
version).

PS: The previous pdvst~ stopped working since on Pd-0-52 there was an
overhaul in the audio and scheduler. Many functions change their names
or were wiped out. The only affected project was pdvst~ (AFAICT).
I tried to make a simple build system and start to use the newer
functions and (yes!) it worked.

:)