[PD] Patch won't open

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Nov 10 16:20:12 CET 2022

On 11/10/22 16:04, Alexandros wrote:
> I remade the patch and now it opens. I've no idea why. I did set log to
> 4, but nothing concerning this patch was being printed. Also, I did
> launch Pd from a terminal and there was nothing there either. Pretty
> mysterious. Anyway, now the patch opens again. I'll come back here if I
> encounter this strange issue again.

i just had something similar.
the reason why the patch would not open was, that the patch file was empty.

this happened, because Pd crashed while saving the file (right between
clearing the original contents and writing the new content).

this in turn was triggered by a gruesome regression in Pd-0.53's iemgui
(courtesy of yours sincerely).

gasmdr
IOhannes