[PD] [hcs/sys_gui] changing font size

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Apr 9 17:13:15 CEST 2023

I did find out that I can change the general font-size of Pd from 10 to 16
which changes the size of the [pmenu] lines.

However, that's fine when using only the gui but not for programming.
Does anybody know of a way to change the Pd font-size in realtime?

Like it is possible e. g. with the [; pd audio-dialog( ?

[pmenu] but did not succeed so far.