[cccp] 5th edition international festival of computer arts

f1f0 at m9ndfukc.com f1f0 at m9ndfukc.com
Tue Apr 27 08:27:05 CEST 1999

      m 9 n d f u k c . o s | z v e ! t e z . z ! s t e m

          /       during the korporate fascist occupation
         \ 1 \    during the korporate fascist occupation
            /     during the korporate fascist occupation

p r o l o g u e  :

usually it is no more necessary to instrukt a protein on how to fold
than it is to instrukt salt to crystallize into cubes.
at times however the protein has a genuine choice and
other proteins known as chaperonins are utilized to give it a nudge
in the d e s i r e d i o n
        e           t     i d
         s         c    e
          i       e    r
   d e s i r     r     e
            e   i       c
             d d i r e c t i o n
              ?           i

5th edition
                 international festival of computer arts // maribor : slovenia
                 -  may  0+1999

" the festival is co-organised by :
  mkc - youth cultural centre in maribor  _   http://mario.uni-mb.si/mkc/ and
  art gallery maribor                     _   http://server.kibla.org/ugm/

it presents excellent pieces of computer based artworks.
installations. net art and digital sound projects to the local and
international audience. " igor stromajer

this year's net art projects presents     - =cw4t7abs net action
m9ndfukc.com lokation during the festival - hTtp://m9ndfukc.com/korporat_fascizm
will be addressing :

   - korporat fascism _  digital murder : the politics of exclusion

                         discrimination + elimination in the digital domain

                         sanitary disposal + persecution of the "undesired"

                         rapid + efficient ethnic cleansing

                         with

                         mcgill.university  -  Christopher Murtagh
<chris at music.mcgill.ca>

                                        "Your friendly digital murderer,

                                         Chris"

                         apple computer  -  ? [one and or two]

                              think different  vs  thinking differently
                              behind apple computer's propaganda
                              you will "not be tolerated". "english only".
+ ultimatums.

                         nettime  -  t byfield <tbyfield at panix.com>

                         v2  neo-nazi organizatie  -  Andreas Broeckmann
<abroeck at v2.nl>

                         xchange - Jaanis Garancs <jg at x-i.net>

                         and you

   - american fascism _  US-NATO invasion of Yugoslavia : reactions + parallels
                         mikrowars . kapitalism . demo.kraSS+e . schizophrenia.

"3. specifics

in my opinion "=cw4t7abs" is one of the best present artistic actions on
the net. i followed =cw4t7abs' artistic activities in different e-mailing
lists for a long time and i explored the web site in details.
"  igor stromajer _ festival curator

akt!vat ( damage kontrol )

                                      ||9||
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       ||
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.com

                                                    |  |