[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Dec 15 05:14:10 CET 1999

>From: christian hresko <godpup at ix.netcom.com>

>> >music.mcgill.ca
>>
>> music.mcgill.ca = the new + improved western neo naziz
>>

>okay, i know i'm not a contributing member to this list (a.k.a. i'm a mac
>user...), but comments like this are absurd.

komme vouz voulez.

>i know your (integer) obsession
>with world politics (NATO and the United States in particular) is a worthwhile
>cause, but statements like these are anti-productive.

modl c!t!zn

>yes, you're a great
>programmer and blah, blah, blah... but you might want to rework your means of
>communication.

non

ben ou!. http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html

>if someone manages to successfully port pd to macintosh, i will regain my faith
>in mankind.

= all !mbez!lz = kan program + mozt = do.

!n dze !nter!m = ma! u!sh 2 evakuate =cw4t7abs d!g!tl ter!tor!.
ur v!za = haz nvr b!n !szued. c!ao.

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

Christopher Murtagh <chris at music.mcgill.ca>

>do not reply to the MAX listserv any more.
>If I get another message from you, I shall remove
>your current subscriptions

o. -    =w!nk

_>> anderen webseiten.

http://www.mcgill.ca/ kriztallnacht  +
http://www.music.mcgill.ca/max/listpolicy.html/ kriztallnacht +
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/mcgill-lizt_ounr/ kriztallnacht +
chris at music.mcgill.ca
-

= bach !mportnt 2 0+1 zleep!ng dolf!n _+?

ztat!k analjs!sz z!mposz!um. zk!n!