[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Dec 15 19:12:38 CET 1999

fabr!katd rezponsz 0+a

>>>Underground Resistance track called 'Knights Of The Jaguar'.  Please help
>>>support UR in their fight for justice!
>>
>>UR Vs SONY = konglomerat kontra konglomerat
>
>antiorp vs. Gregory Taylor = artist vs. one of the only radio programmers
>in the country that would ever play your cd. he only wants to support
>experimental music and musicians, with the best of intentions.
>
>i think you are being ridiculous - !

= ridiculous western male fascists at cycling 74. icmc 2000 + mcgill university
+ elsewhere diktate the kultural reproduktive patterns of women.

= Gregory Taylor has stated he is `directly connected with Max/MSP`
thus cycling74 is actively involved in the theft + unauthorized reappropriation
of individual life form data + persekution of individual life forms

+ as evidenced by cycling74 serf jhno komments
cycling74 konsider it their right to violate women.s kultural genotype
because cycling74 serfs only have `the best of intentions`
much as `pro-life` imbecils have `the best of intentions` aussi.

permit one 2 acquire 1 permit someone to vomit sentiment
+ kreate 1 ultra publ!k skandal. involving the cycling 74 konglomerat
+ its komponentz.

>jhno
>the country

vas me!nzt du - "the country" +?

>i know lots of people are really digging nato... you should be happy...
>jhno

0+0  - you should should nvr. nvr evr evr evr. !nztrukt m! hou 2 feel.
       [d!esz luvl! loopz]

>what you are trying to say here

forced to uncommunicate = shall
theorize intellectualize rationalize hypothesize
at 1 serf.z expense

there is desire to dekonstrukt the korporat fascist objects so as to avoid persecution++
this dekonstruktion is achieved by the development of maschinik control struktz
which psychopathologically regulate the repression of the individual.

\/\  13.12.99 = 0+1 koincidensz. development of maschinik control struktz
shall be akomplisched at the british gov.z eczpense. tzo tzo adorable.

  "I was wondering whether you would like to ?

   [...] asking you to select artists projects as a curator.
   If you were interested, I would give you [...] of whatever you choose to do
   with the site as 'curator' or 'artist' or ..."

  oke. d.akord. tres b!en.
  = dezired participants
      - 2 western males : age 35 - 45     [dze artists]
      - 1 non.western female age 15 - 25  [la directress]

  = dezirouz participants
      - 2 males may submit via   : integer at www.god-emil.dk
      - 1 female may inquire via : integer at www.god-emil.dk

  theme +?  korporat fascism <=> male fascism

-
  "This game is much more exciting than any other computer game"

   profligate murmur ov dze heart. c!ao.

     \/\ f!ne del pr!mo atto

-

>Hi Antiorp!
>I sent a request to Chris Murtagh to let you in on max-l again, but received
>no answer (except my next mail was rejected :-) )

surpriza. surpriza. surpriza. surpriza.

demokratik regierung = one digital quake 47 on the b!tb!b!t zkale.

>As the list is moderated anyway I can't see any point in rejecting someone
>per se,

the subjekt of today.s lekture = korporat fascist kultural kleansing
today.s sponsors :

        cycling 74.
        mcgill university.
        icmc 00 chair. deutschland.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!.

>it should be possible to reject on a mail by mail basis.
>Anyway the filtering is ridiculous in the first place.

ben oui. mais the max-l male regierung = KSS++ = male fascism++
operating in one other epok.  witness the ultra male fascist
max startup skreen.  illustrative of objekts marketing it.
bienvenue a max-l.  dze regierung rezerves the right to ultra.violate women.s
kultural genotype because cycling74 serfs only have `the best of intentions`.

pa.ce.pa.pa.pa.  mar!oneten.macht.fre!.
engage osc u!ldl!.

c!ao.

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

spell
checking
OMD

>Date:    Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:37:22 -0800
>From:    Les Stuck
>Subject: Be a superstar.

perm!t zom 1 2 roll dze e!e komponentz + fa!nt theatr!kl!.
cezt remarkabl. Les Stuck - be a ridiculous korporat marionet

>We are looking for exemplary patches
>Thank you in advance.

>Date:    Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:35:33 +0100
>From:    Peter Castine <pcastine at PRZ.TU-BERLIN.DE>
>Subject: ICMC Submission Deadlines
>
>Dear Friends and Colleagues,
>We look forward to your submissions and to seeing you in Berlin next year!

perm!t zom 1 2 roll dze e!e komponentz + fa!nt theatr!kl!.
cezt remarkabl. -  Dear ridiculous korporat marionet

"We look forward to your submissions"
"We are looking for exemplary patches"

cezt beau. cezt beau.  cezt vrai cezt vrai cezt paz vrai cezt beau.
`we` `we` `we`  are look!ng 4uard 2 `u` `u` `u` subm!t!ng 2 `we` `we` `we`
`Best regards`. `Thank you in advance`. oke. ev r! bo d! re d! +?

                        sch

                                sch

                    sch

bt!tlz
c!nec!ta
c tout
cmonde

When in the spring of 1983, Jacqueline Henry and Bob French, the
book's excellent translators into French, began to tackle the dialogues, they
instantly ran headlong into the conflict between the feminine gender of the
French noun tortue and the masculinity of my character, the Tortoise. By
the way, I must ruefully mention that in the marvelous but little-known
Lewis Carroll dialogue from which I borrowed these delightful characters
 (reprinted in GEB as "Two-part Invention"), the Tortoise turns out, if you
look carefully, never to have been attributed either gender. But when I first
read it, the question never entered my mind. This was clearly a he-tortoise.
Otherwise, I would have known not only that it was female but also why it was
female. After all, an author only introduces a female character for some
special reason, right? Whereas a male character in a "neutral" context (e.g.,
philosophy) needs no raison d'etre, a female does. And so, given no clue as
to the Tortoise's sex, I unthinkingly and uncritically envisaged it as a male.
Thus does sexism silently pervade well-meaning but susceptible brains.

Athough they could simply have bludgeoned their way through the problem by
inventing a "Monsieur Tortue" character, that route felt distinctly unnatural in French,
and so, in one of our many exchanges of letters, they rather gingerly asked me if I
would ever consider letting them switch the Tortoise's sex to female. To them, of course,
it probably seemed pretty far-fetched to imagine that the author would even give such
a proposal the time of day, but as a matter of fact, the moment I read their idea,
I seized upon it with great enthusiasm. And as a result, the French GEB's pages are
graced throughout with the fresh, fantastic figure of Madame Tortue, who runs
perverse intellectual circles around her male companion Achilles, erstwhile
Greek warrior and amateur philosopher.

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST