What's Antiorp? (iii OFF TOPIC !!!)

umläute zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Wed Dec 22 14:21:31 CET 1999

Winfried Ritsch wrote:

> hello,
>
> this is complete off topic:
>  >
>  > by.the.way: is this millenium ?
>  >

> so first ask: is pd y2k bugfree ?
>
> mfg winfried
>
> PS: ...then second we can discuss above since, but answer is clear, since the
> romans hat no number zero, they startet with 1,so 2000 ist the last
> year and millenium is next year, if we believe in pure data facts ;-))

the really true reason for millenium taking not place is, that we (the
corporate fascist north-american protestant pales) celebrate the birth
of jesus, who would have been 2000 years old (note:: if we *did* count
correctly) sometimes in December (or May) 2000. We would never celebrate
his birthday *before* the date of 24.12.2000, would we ?
But do not answer this mail (while US keeps bombing Kosovo and all...),
this is really off topic.

by.the.way:: merry y2k