[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jun 24 23:56:30 CEST 2000

    --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

    Replying to Original Article:

    This boardroom is deserted! Will somebody please say something?
    I guess I could do that, but I'm boring.

    --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

    Replying to Original Article:

    Article:
    Backstreet Boys or N'Sync?

    --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

    Well, I suppose we could raise a few philosophical questions on that:

    1. From a Utilitarian perpective, would killing the Backstreet Boys
       serve the greatest happiness of the greatest number?

    2. From an absolutist perspective, murder is wrong, no matter what increase
       in human hapiness might result. But
       from this perspective, are the actions of boy bands also intrinsically immoral?

    3. From a Platonic perspective, should music like this be banned in the Ideal State?
       (Republic III:398)

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t^P
                                                       |       >

                 leave
                    - indelible traces on said troubled image\inations.

 k^Pntent !d :baz!n.ov.atrakz!on

-

interaction  = ultra !kk manual labor
storytelling = melodious symphonies in space
               !n dze ke! ov f dur
               dze louered gaze
               dze kronometr buz!l! !nkrement!ng b! 0+0
               dze aud!tor! ztruktr zh!ver!ng

               karakter eko.nom!k.zoz!al ma!z auss!
               naz!onal = 0!+ knzepz!on un!ta!r ma!z auss! m!l!ta!r

eusocial.com -> superb source for ztor!ez onl! ecz!zt !n ztor!ez

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova