[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ z!k.z!k.z!k.74++++++

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 16 03:58:53 CET 2001

>thank you very very
>

>aussi:
>
>hope all goes well with the nn v. sickling74 lawsuit.  wish to see them bankrupted
>+ nn to acquire Max.  >[mais.
>only the code electable for sanitization, daccord]

I do not wish to bankrupt Cycling74 although if I do sue them
- am waiting to see what Zicarelli decides [his wardrobe is already ultra pathetic] -

they certainly will be bankrupt

as shall be select life forms - principally David Zicarelli and Joshua Kit Clayton
+ anyone else involved in the thievery and industrial espionage and  \ or sabotage
[there is one company at the moment affiliated with Cycling74  - silly life forms]

for the moment however David Zicarelli and Joshua Kit Clayton.
David Zicarelli in more ways than one - i.e. not just software related.

Ircam may also be implicated as they are totally + completely irresponsible;
that is they are utilizing public .fr money to provide a monopoly to
ultra thievery + lying + addtladdtladdtladdtladdtladdtl Cycling74.

                http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
                http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

Since lawsuits arent nearly as interactive + immersive as public discourse
select emails for select life forms.

        simply.filth       -   David Zicarelli <zicarell at cycling74.com>
        simply.filth       -   Joshua Kit Clayton <jclayton at sirius.com>

        simply.employee    -   Vincent Puig <Vincent.Puig at ircam.fr>

                overall a very uneventful bunch - smakc them freely++ \ they love it.

___... and NN does not want Max that way. NN shall take Max.
via total radikaler korporat warfare.

>grazie

da. wink + ciao.nn

-