integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 24 16:38:37 CEST 2001

From: Paola Palumbo <Paola.Palumbo at ircam.fr>

Dear Members,

( starting the 24 of April)

- list posting is private, i.e. posting to the list is restricted to list
members. If you have not subscribed to the list, you cannot post to the list.

-The list nato at ircam.fr is dedicated to the Nato librairie and users activities.

SUBSCRIBE nato <First Name last name organization name >

Thanks a lot,

Paola Palumbo
Forum Team

Chers Membres,

Une nouvelle liste est aujourd'hui mise en place : nato at ircam.fr
( a partir du 24 avril)

-les envois sur la liste seront prives, pourront poster dans la liste nato seulement
les inscrits a la liste nato

-La liste nato at ircam.fr est dediee a la librairie Nato et aux activites des utilisateurs.

-Pour vous inscrire  merci d'envoyer la ligne de commande suivante a "listserv at ircam.fr"

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
( NON a Paola.Palumbo at ircam.fr ni a forum at ircam.fr SVP!!!)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SUBSCRIBE nato <votre nom prenom  nom de l'Organisme >

Merci beaucoup,

Paola Palumbo
Equipe Forum

>From: Alexei Shulgin <alexei at easylife.org>
>
>Ladies and Gentlemen!

OPERA!!!!!

1001 ccggcaattt gccgacttgc
                                     301 cgaaattttt aatttttggc
tatgtgccga tttaccggaa
attttgaatt acggcaaatt ventuze

a nn a 1001 waltz!ng ventuze

the rosy fingered goddess is 01 super.border dissolvent.

nn - fun

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

        - egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
            - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.