[PD-ot] newbie question

Marije marije at atlantis2.be
Sun Sep 12 02:30:23 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am very new at this... maybe i should have asked some assistance
right away, but i wanted to get started...
I tried to install PD, but i got an error message in the terminal.

sh-2.05a$ /usr/local/bin/pd; exit
sh: /Applications/Wish Shell.app/Contents/MacOS/Wish Shell: No such
file or directory

I installed Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 and Pd installer 0.1.37-2

I first installed it in the wrong place (in applications). Then i
uninstalled, using OSX pm. I installed Pd again, now in the default
directory. What should i do? Uninstall everything again? Including the
Tcl/Tk pkg?

I hope someone can help, i already searched the archive.
greetings
Marije

**********
Marije Nie, tapdancer
Amsterdam
The Netherlands
www.ls-2.tk  (met mp3) - LS2 is tapdans (Marije Nie), gitaar (Ton
Mulders), video en elektronica
www.marijenie.tk - Homepage van Marije Nie
www.tafel9.nl - Tapdansgroep met Peter Kuit, Marieke van der Ven en
Marije Nie
www.webtap.tk - Bespeel 6 tapdansers met 1 hand (grafisch ontwerp en
realisatie Ad de Bont)

For information on the Atlantis project:
www.atlantis2.be