[PD-ot] netiquette for the pd-lists

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Aug 23 09:41:37 CEST 2005

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Renick Bell wrote:
> >>There are some spelling errors, maybe a native speaker can look over
> >>this, as I would surly overlook some.
> >

> >Here's a slightly cleaned-up version by a native speaker.
> >

> thanks, i have updated the page (although i prefer "pd" instead of "PD")

The "official" version in "Pd", at least in:

Puckette, M. 1996. "Pure Data: another integrated computer music
environment." Proceedings, Second Intercollege Computer Music
Concerts, Tachikawa, Japan, pp. 37-41.

rsp.

Puckette, M. 1996. "Pure Data." Proceedings, International Computer
Music Conference. San Francisco: International Computer Music
Association, pp. 269-272.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44